New City Park/Recreation Learning Area
- In 2008, the City of Cambridge took possession of the fill pond and adjacent 13 acres of land located on the north side of town.
- The city applied for and was awarded a REAP Grant to reclaim this area and create an outdoor recreation/learning area.
- The ongoing project has resulted in a city park that provides pond fishing, walking trails, picnic area, primitive campsites and an outdoor classroom. It also gives an opportunity for community members to get out and enjoy nature in a setting that is not far from home.
- Approximately 30 acres, with a "kids" area, MX area, flat track, and wooded trail area.
- The Park is for the new Side by Sides, ATVs and Dirt Bikes.
- Users must have a current DNR registration and sticker.
- Club members build and maintain the park grounds; you must be a member to ride here.
- Learn how to become a member and get in on the fun at the club's website: http://cambridgeohv.com/